Kajira's Black Sheep BellyDance Format for American Tribal Style Belly Dance - Level 2 Volume 2 DVD
* Any moves or combos with specific cymbal patterns are taught with those patterns. It is assumed you know your basic patterns already and can't wait for more!
* All steps and combos are taught with their cues, so you can learn to lead and follow.
* Everything is in the same order as any of my L2 Certified Teachers and I would teach it personally. This order has been fine-tuned for about 15 years, for a reason: it makes it easier and faster to learn this way, which is always more fun, too!
* Brief review of our Class Prayer/Pranam, or Centering Exercise
* Propellor Turn, both directions
* Vibrational Overlay options for the above, as well as over Figure 8s and Ribcage Circles, with the info needed for you to apply this type of alternating shimmy (not a ¾ shimmy, "vibrations" are 4/4 shimmies) to any move you like if the music calls for it.
* 2 new Torso Twist Variations
* Percussive Maya
* Over, Over, Up, Roll Down with NEW applications from the IAMED DVD that make those diagonal ¼ turns much easier
* 2 Forward, 2 Back, both sides and with ¼ turns
* The Rachel (a.k.a. The Egyptian Goddess)
* Kathak Turn, starting from either side
* Orbits with 3 variations, for varying numbers of dancers!
* Tribal Feat Single Arm Turn, both sides
* Spider Arms with both Takseem and Maya, facing front and with ¼ turns and variations for those.
* Ribcage Infinity with optional turn cue
* Wagon Wheels
* Basic Egyptian with Calibrated Spins, BSBD style
* THREE Transition Practices now: 1 slow and 2 fast! Get ready to dance, keeping your cymbals handy
* Barrel Turns, slow and with an optional fast one
* Princess Turn, both directions
* Frederique's Combo
* Contrary Combo
* Backwards Turn
* Tribal Moon Backwards Turns for either stage orientation
* Switchback Combo
* Arabic Partner Pass
* Salsa, with optional cue for a turn
* More formations not previously recorded and demos in and out of them, including our eye-catching Cluster
* Slow and Fast Transition Practices of the steps you've just learned * Closing Pranam * Two performances by BlackSheep BellyDance!
Belly Dance Video - DVD format. All Region DVD.